Monday, August 5, 2013

Can't Get Enough Books

If you are like me, books are a passion. I love to read just about everything. Of course I have my favourite genres, but other than a dry textbook, pretty much anything is up for grabs. In the past couple of years I haven't read much of anything, because paperback books were making my chronic migraines worse. However, now that I have discovered ebooks, I can read again, though perhaps not as much as before. The best thing about ebooks is that they are less expensive than paperbacks. Books range from 99 cents to just a few dollars. And if you look hard enough, there are many free ebooks available on the internet.

Since I got my iPad, I have experimented with not only reading ebooks, but also with audiobooks and podiobooks. Since I also enjoy being read to, these formats have been a real boredom breaker when my migraines won't let me read. I'm having a lot of fun discovering what's out there in the various formats and learning to hunt them down.

I'd like to hear from you what your favourite kinds of books are, where you get them and whether you read them on an e-reader, or  the paper version.

No comments :

Post a Comment